Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Player help needed!

Hi all, this is my follow up post from my introduction one I need some feedback from players (which is totally anonymous) in the form of a short survey completed to help research of my masters. It seems poker players are hard to get information out of, who would have guessed that! I would love if you all could spare me 5 mins as a fellow player and complete it. Many thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WM5ZVRR

PFO Points

I can't get past question 4 as only selecting other is not a valid option.
    ​Poker is not about simply playing your cards in a fundamentally sound manner. -Jonathan Little

Hello Equity, first off thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey it is very much appreciated. When you select other you will need to write in the text box, what that other is

PFO Points

Yeah there is no selection box Name:  image.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  21.2 KB
    ​Poker is not about simply playing your cards in a fundamentally sound manner. -Jonathan Little

You just need to type the names in the box, thanks

PFO Points
    Blog Entries

Did the survey. Quite good. Are you focusing your results more on gambling problems or volume?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Xopods probably just fires up another WSOP Main Event

many thanks for completing it, it is much appreciated.

It is a little focused on corporate governance (regulation) and looking to see if responsible gamble measures have any impact on players.

Brigadier General
    PFO Points
    Blog Entries

I had the same problem as Equity. I wrote in the box the names of the poker rooms I play at and it is rejecting and is appearing as the question is unanswered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Little View Post
    I typed out a nice long reply then I realized it said almost the exact same thing as jjpregler said right above me.

Thanks jj, I have looked at this and corrected it, it wanted a tick as well as the optional for some reason, silly Many thanks for taking the time to complete the research, its much appreciated.

PFO Points

It seemed the survey assumed that gambling was a problem whether you were winning or not. Increasing my volume actually helped my results.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information