Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Private
    PFO Points

Default Best site for iPad app with tournaments?

I've always played on bwin on the PC and been happy, but their ipad version disappoints me. I prefer to play tournaments and single table tournaments and bwin only allow regular cash games on ipad.

so specifically for playing sit'n'go and full tournaments on iPad, who would you recommend?

thanks!

These are sites for poker you can try on your iPad: 888 Poker, Titan Poker, BetOnline Poker. I suppose you wont be able to play flash poker games. iPad mobile poker apps also include lots of poker tournaments but hardly any Single Table Tournaments. PokerStars and Switch Poker offer real money iPad poker apps.

Private
    PFO Points

Yeah, Flash and Java applets are out... so you have to use special iPad apps from each site. I want to be able to play the same games on my iPad as on my PC - e.g. join the same tournaments.

And I don't want to have to sign up for all the sites just so I can check which game types their iPad apps allow

Anyone here play on their iPad? Or are you all multi-table players who rely on a proper PC?

Master Sergeant
    PFO Points

I play on Pokerstars and it works fine,I also play on 888 but it's nowhere near as good as stars.

Thread Information