Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Sorry guys, just looking at this now. I've been avoiding this thread since the first day it was up as it looked pointless. If anyone insults you just click the triangle button on the bottom of the post and I'll get an E-Mail directing me to it (as will the other mods).

pti, please do not take to personal insults (that's Hockey Guy's domain) especially saying something like you did. Last warning on this. Also I edited his offensive word to one I feel has unjustly fallen out of favor
    I do not understand how so blind and deluded people can exist.
    Steve R, will you sit on a table if you know that there is a player that see the cards of two buddies?
    No? Well.
    How can you know that on the table there is not someone that see the cards of 2+ players? That is impossible? That is impossible, because you trust the software provider will not allow it. Yes, but they are too humans, can make errors.
    If you by chance, find such an error, that allow someone to see two hands, and that gives great advantage over the table, what will you do? Will you say to yourself: "pointless"? No? Then why do you say it to me?
    I, absolutely alone, prevented thousands of peoples from possible, so elementary executable, fraud. Why am I so angry to the software providers? Because they praise themselves with some sophisticated methods to catch the cheating, but "forgot" the most elementary one.
    Am I to believe them?
    Last edited by pti; January 1st, 2014 at 03:44 PM.

PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by jjpregler View Post
    Yeah, you're in trouble. I hope you didn't have too much money on these sites as you just lost it all. You cheated, got caught, then complained that they let you cheat to the site that they let you cheat. Priceless. Bye now.
    jjpregler ,

I see you had written some 1296 posts. I expect their style to differ from the one you showed here.
    Please, look at
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/92xr9a2ejn...%24_AP_%24.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mi1nd35ojs...%24_PP_%24.jpg
    You forgot to tell if on both networks and the three rooms was I caught.
    Not only am I not caught or busted but I have very decent stacks for one plaing $1-$2(-$5) tournaments.

The Doubting Thomas that you are, you may say that I deposited $1000 and managed them to $200. Just the contrary.
    At InterPoker (not shown here as these deviates closed me for cheating :-):-):-) I deposited $20 and after one year at 28.07.2013, the day I sent the letters, and which I'll name day X, I had $108, they confiscated me :-)
    At Paradise poker I started with $5, yes $5. At the beginning of 2013 they send me an e-mail telling me that I have left some $5 (I had not played online poker for, maybe, 6 years, but that is an other story), I downloaded the software and towards day X I had $199.
    At ActionPoker I started with $0, yes, $0. Kere is an indirect prove - I am waiting they to allow me to withdraw without deposit. I want this place to be without deposit, but let us see.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr4vqydtgdxe9qh/%24_AP.txt
    So, here towards day X I had $299.
    Or about day X, only at the three, here mantioned, places I had $606, made in one year, starting with $25, playing no more than 4-5 $1-$2(-$5) tournaments a day.
    jjpregler, despite that that is highly improbable, as I play tournaments, I warn you not to sit on my table :-)

If you ask me why I play with so small buy-ins in accordance to the bankroll, I have three explanations. First, the bankrolls are separated, individual for every room. I have the rule not to take from one pocket and to put it in the other. That educate discipline.Second, I play meanwhile doing some other things. Very ofen I am to leave the table for 10,15 even 30 minutes. That may be fatal for the tournament player - to win a tourney with 150 players you need around 3,5 hours, for 1000 one - 6,5. Who has so many time? The third is personal.

Now about the final, decisive, "killing" argument against me and many other forumers - the language. jjpregler , can you comunicate with Bulgarians, Russians, French, Spanish, German and the poeples with similar languages? You will use your hands? They will twinge very soon :-) Why do you want my English, amongs the enumerated ones, to be an Oxford one? It is decent, comprehensible, and better than, at least, that of 35-40% of the Americans who are illiterate (OMG, OMG, OMG, Percent of high school graduates who can’t read - 19% [1]:-):-):-), the French and others.

jjpregler , as you can see from above I did it alone what I was here for - to search the forum's help. It cost me many efforts, time and even money, but it deserves. I DID it because I KNEW what I WANT and I KNEW I CAN DO it.

For sure I posted it at some other forums too. At the most notorious (I dont know if it is not forbiden to mention other forums names) one I was barked, spit, vilified (including the language, of course:-), beated, disgraced, banned (for the second time) and the thread deleted.

I WANT HERE TO THANK THE MODERATORS FOR LEAVING ME ALIVE. At least till now :-)

And Happy New Year everyone.

[1] http://www.statisticbrain.com/number...who-cant-read/
    Last edited by pti; January 1st, 2014 at 03:42 AM.

PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    You must be the world's worst computor programmer if you "accidently" open another poker skin while waiting for a tournament to start & "accidently" enter the same tournament that you're waiting for.
    How can you be so stupid, pitiful and malicious?
    It is clear that you all, including on the other forums, do not, or maybe do not want to understand the simplest thing.

WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SKIN AND WHAT ARE THOSE OF THE USER.

RESPONSIBILITIES!

You can sign-in to a tournament 1, 3, 24 hours before its start. On 10:00 you sign in to a tourney at 13:00, close the laptop, which even may be in an other room or in the kitchen and sit to work on the computer. At 12:50 you remember that you have a sheduled tourney, which you play every day. On the computer you have an other skin and you sign in for the tournament. The simple thing, that even a monkey will understand is that it is not your duty to go to the kitchen for to see had you signed in already or not. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of the skin to make an elementary check and to stop you from signing in twice (They are to presume also that you may be malicious). But they do not make the simplest checks! On the break you go to the kitchen for a sandwish and wih amazement find that you still have a decent steak with a second player you had forgotten:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    All
    You obviously did it on purpose to see what would happen & now you know so....
    Alas, no. But had to! I have the right, no, the OBLIGATION to convince myself in the reliability and security of the software, before I give it my money. My OBLIGATION, or next I can blame only myself. As I wrote I met the problem time ago on Action, but then gave (my fault) it not the needed attention. It was only when I met it accidentally on Ongame, that I started to think how dangerous it can be for the cash players. And rung the bell.
    Last edited by pti; January 1st, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

Sergeant Major
    PFO Points

As much as it is admirable to do the right thing you will in time and places be scolded for doing the right thing. Nelson Mandela had to endure 27 years of imprisonment for doing the right thing (fighting for the rights of people). Yes sometimes things just dont work out the way they are intended and sometimes you have to first suffer the wreath of the injustices but in the end you may just get to be president for doing the right thing.

Brigadier General
    PFO Points
    Blog Entries

Dude, stop replying to me and stop sending me private messages. I don't care about this or you. I wish Steve would set up an ignore button so I don't ever have to read another word you ever say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Little View Post
    I typed out a nice long reply then I realized it said almost the exact same thing as jjpregler said right above me.

Brigadier General
    PFO Points
    Blog Entries

Oh joy! I found the ignore feature!
    I typed out a nice long reply then I realized it said almost the exact same thing as jjpregler said right above me.

PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by jjpregler View Post
    Dude, stop replying to me and stop sending me private messages. I don't care about this or you. I wish Steve would set up an ignore button so I don't ever have to read another word you ever say.
    If you don't want to be replyed, do not post. especially offensive nonsenses!
    You are to post in MY thread, I am not to reply :-) Go to a shrink, deviation!
    And STOP poluting my thread, digression!
    Last edited by pti; January 1st, 2014 at 04:34 PM.

PFO Points
    Blog Entries

I am starting to sense good things about this thread, expectations are high for 2014 HOF inclusion
    Quote Originally Posted by G9OLT
    I just think you guys didn t want it enough this month
    Read my musings on poker and life at PokerNewsBoy.com, and My Poker Blog

"Galfond is a mind reading wizard & we should consider burning him at the stake." Hockey Guy

"Stud is an art form, sorta like martial arts, without the karate chops and the "hi-yah's." Pikachar

PFO Points
    Blog Entries

I am starting to sense good things about this thread, expectations are high for 2014 HOF inclusion
    Walking down the beach
    The river within reach
    I sat on a bench to rest
    Knowing I multi-skinned the best
    Then I posted something lame
    Trying to mop up 15 seconds of fame
    Then out came the banhammer
    and the dude re bought with a lammer

2014 the moderator poems continue...

Real talk:
    2014 HOF, not yet Steve.... We still have to ship some stuff to 2013 HOF
    I might turn this into my signature
    I agree with jj. It depends a lot on what you expect your opponents to do.

Sergeant Major
    PFO Points

people think and hope that cheating doesnt go on but that cant be further from the truth. I know of groups playing together sitting in a room with 5/6 computers all playing in the same games. The sites cant pick up on it as they all working from different computers so the IP addresses will be different and undetectable. I have 3 laptops at home and it would be the easiest thing to set up. How you got it right to open 2 skins from the same computer at the same site would be a flaw in the sites system and the site shouldve been able to identify it straight away. The fact that you brought it under their attention shouldve gotten you a noddy badge but at the en of the day you still broke the rules by having multi accounts on the same site so their actions were justified and correct.
    For those colluding, you could keep track of your opponents and if you end up with the same 2/3 opponents on a regular basis that may be a reason for investigation but perhaps not so easy to prove if you at stakes where the volume of players are thin. They may just have notes on you as easy target and look for you on tables.
    The Absolute poker and Ultimate sites have had an obvious and proven problem but I doubt it is widespread in the industry but perhaps the way to avoid this is to never play the high stakes cash games. They both had the Khanawake Gaming commission as their "watchdog" and if I was you I may just check that future sites you wish to join dont have the KGC as an affiliate as they couldnt (didnt want to) pick up the fraud and offered no protection. There are a few sites connected to KGC and I would steer clear of those as there are also other sites on the web handling/posting problem sites and a few in the KGC fold have complaints of non-payment so keep your bankroll as small as possible with those affiliated sites.
    And for heavens sake dont open multiple accounts on the same site as that is definately considered cheating even if you only "using one at a time"

Thread Information