Welcome to PokerForums.org

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Official PFO Gossip Liaison hotshott74's Avatar
    PFO Points

I know that Deuces Cracked have video's that you can download. Which other sites offer this ability that run month to month service?

PFO Points
    Blog Entries

Most of the sites that have a sign-up fee offer downloads (which is their reasoning behind the sign-up fee): off the top of my head BlueFire, DragtheBar, and DC. FloattheTurn offers downloads with no sign-up fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by G9OLT
    I just think you guys didn t want it enough this month
    Read my musings on poker and life at PokerNewsBoy.com, and My Poker Blog

"Galfond is a mind reading wizard & we should consider burning him at the stake." Hockey Guy

"Stud is an art form, sorta like martial arts, without the karate chops and the "hi-yah's." Pikachar

Sergeant
    PFO Points

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpetrovski View Post
    Leatherass lol but you don't have to blow anyone for 7 days as they are running a trial
    LOL.

Sergeant
    PFO Points

I discovered Poker Zion through Leakbuster. I hadn't really heard of them until i bought it. But after i saw some of the training content in the program i was curious. They have some training courses on their site that are pretty good. i initially signed up for the Roots course which is 24 weeks, and each week you are presented with a new concept and training material. And now have started the Iron Lion course. The material in that one so far is a bit more advanced though. some of it is a bit over my head.

I have no idea how i hadn't heard of it before as i read alot of the blogs, etc But it is another option worth looking at.

PFO Points
    Blog Entries

I get their E-Mails but they are pretty low on the radar of online training. The main thing is the instructors aren't "name" players; which shouldn't, but does, mean something.

They did put a lot of work into a site overhaul maybe 12-18 months ago, and the programs are interesting and unique. I haven't watched any of their videos however, so I have no idea how they stack-up in terms of quality and content.
    Quote Originally Posted by G9OLT
    I just think you guys didn t want it enough this month
    Read my musings on poker and life at PokerNewsBoy.com, and My Poker Blog

"Galfond is a mind reading wizard & we should consider burning him at the stake." Hockey Guy

"Stud is an art form, sorta like martial arts, without the karate chops and the "hi-yah's." Pikachar

Sergeant
    PFO Points

Like you said, they seem to have some good ideas. All of the products like Leakbuster, and Ace Poker Drils are pretty cool. And looking through the archives, they have some interactive trainers on the site from a couple years ago. i hadn't seen anything like that until Poker Zion.

i did read about an update for LB with new coaches, training content, so hopefully that will mean they are updating the site as well. and hopefully doing a better job of advertising for it.

Thread Information