With all the talk on here I decided to throw $50 on pinnacle despite my better judgement.
Here are my picks
Tonight Total earned runs by Mulder and Oswalt combined, over 5: risking 10 to win 13.80
Astros to win: risking 10 to win 14
St Louis -3 VS New Orleans; risking 10 to win 10.40
Kansas City +2 Vs Miami; risking 10.50 to win 10
4 team parley:
1. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Total) Indianapolis Colts/Houston Texans (O 45) for Game (-105) Pending
2. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Dallas Cowboys (+3.5) vs Seattle Seahawks for Game (-115) Pending
3. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Total) Baltimore Ravens/Chicago Bears (O 30.5) for Game (-105) Pending
4. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Denver Broncos (+2) vs New York Giants for Game (-105) Pending
Risking 5 to win 64.57
8 team Parley
1. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Indianapolis Colts (-15) vs Houston Texans for Game (-110) Pending
2. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals (+0) for Game (-110) Pending
3. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) San Diego Chargers vs Philadelphia Eagles (-3.5) for Game (-115) Pending
4. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Kansas City Chiefs (+2) vs Miami Dolphins for Game (-110) Pending
5. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Dallas Cowboys (+3.5) vs Seattle Seahawks for Game (-115) Pending
6. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Buffalo Bills (+3) vs Oakland Raiders for Game (-115) Pending
7. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Baltimore Ravens (+0) vs Chicago Bears for Game (-105) Pending
8. 23-Oct-05 Football/NFL (Spread) Denver Broncos (+2) vs New York Giants for Game (-105) Pending
risking 4.50 to win 780.12
Welcome to PokerForums.org
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread: Sports Betting
October 19th, 2005 #1
October 19th, 2005 #2
Here are a few of my observations:
- I don't like STL, as they have just lost their starting QB and have been inconsistent as hell even when they had him, plus NO gave ATL a run for their money and I feel that ATL is waaay better than STL.
- KC is a very good pick at +2, IMO. Miami's offense is not very good out side their running game, which is what the Chiefs excel at (stopping the run), even though KC's offense has struggled it still can put up points on anyone (31 pts vs. Eagles, week 4 & 28 pts vs. Redskins, week 6).
4 team Parley:
- Are you expecting the colts to score 35+? I wouldn't count on the Texans for more than 10 pts.
- It's going to be very very close, but for some reason, I don't see the Ravens and Bears scoring 31 pts.
8 team parely:
- Everything looks okay, few judgement calls, but more personal preference than anything else.Bean181818: some guy came up just grabbed my hand and starting massaging it, since it wasn't you, i told him to fuck off
xcrunman02: yeah only I can do that, i don't need some gook trying to get with my life partner
Bean181818: i've been faithful
xcrunman02: me too
Bean181818: peck tried to get all this but i told him this was all taken, all of it!
October 19th, 2005 #3
New Orleans hasn't put back to back decent games together for 2 years. And I actually like Martin at QB for St Louis.
The Colts offense is finally clicking so I think they could put up 45 with no help from the texans. The Line on this game is 15 and it's been my experience that 2 TD lines in the NFL make for lots of points, Monday nights game for example.
October 19th, 2005 #4
I also don't like the over on the Indy/Tex game. Indy has a much improved defense and as a result has been playing a more conservative offense since they don't need to score 40 points to win. If there was a prop bet for rushing yards for Indy I would take the over.
The rest of it I like, I agree with previous poster that STL/NO is tough- I almost think the game is unhandicappable in the sense that both teams are completely unpredictable.
If Bulger is out then I think that STL will just run run run. The only reason they threw the ball so much and kept turning it over monday was because they had to get some points. I might take the under on that game if Bulger is out.
October 19th, 2005 #5Originally Posted by Steve-O
Funny Steve you posted while I was typing - I guess we don't see that Colts game the same, eh? I still think it wasn't so much that the offense for Indy "clicked" but that they were finally behind for about the first time all year. I still don't see this score being 45-10. I think it will be more like 21-7, 28-10, etc. But what do I know, my account is at 40 cents!
October 20th, 2005 #6Originally Posted by growlersI get more ass than a toilet seat. All shapes/colors/sizes.
October 20th, 2005 #7Originally Posted by gder03
October 20th, 2005 #8
Results so far,
Started with $50 now at $54
I feel like that Belmont guy, lol. I thought I was going to win my prop bet when they loaded the bases with noone out but the ump squashed that.
October 21st, 2005 #9
Game moved to tonight so my wager was cancelled. Instead of $10 I changed the bet to the $34 in my account. I really can't see KC losing this game.
So far so good as they're up 14 to 3.
October 21st, 2005 #10
Wow, there's a rule at Pinnacle that if the game moves they cancel? No such rule in Vegas that I know of on anything except boxing, which if it changes more than a week then it cancels, otherwise action.
If I HAD any money left in Pinnacle I'd be right there with you. KC is one of my picks in the Boogster NFL contest.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)